Friday, December 18, 2009


So apparently it's been a while since I last posted. School and the girls keep me pretty busy, I guess.




I made a swirls cap (Ravelry), and I lurve it :)





I've also been making crazy amounts of these Mary Jane slippers. They're freakishly quick and easy, and are great for stash-busting. I'd love to get ahold of some Lion Brand Chenille or Suede to make them extra-luxurious.






Lily's socks are finally done! Colinette Jitterbug is my new favorite sock yarn, and I have enough leftover to make myself some footies :)






















Check out the peanut boy donning an Aviatrix (Ravelry)!! Babies appreciate handknits :) This is a fairly quick and easy knit, though the strap is pretty mindless after awhile.







I cannot say enough good things about this hat pattern. I love it so much :)












Fetching mitts (Ravelry). These were so
much fun to make, and I have to remember to
fulfill the requests I've been receiving for more.









The mitered hanging towel (Ravelry). These two colors work sooo well together. I have to make more!!




























































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I can probably score you some chenille AND suede! I actually have a chenille bedspread for sale in the mall that i think has a couple holes or something wrong with it, so I can probably get it cheap. I have to check the color and if you can re-use already-knitted fabrics. In either case, I'm putting the word out, doll. :) This stuff, all you do, is amazing. I LOVE that you can knit, and knit well!

    -Mox (Nate; Nathan; Radtasmo; Pookie-pants; Winky; Stan; et al)

    ReplyDelete